On Monday, May 11, CFPUA will begin offering limited hours for certain in-person business at its 235 Government Center Drive offices. Between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, customers will be able to make in-person payments and submit applications to move or transfer an account.
The customer service center at 305 Chestnut Street will remain closed until further notice.
The Engineering lobby at 235 Government Center Drive remains closed to walk-in customers. However, Engineering staff are available by telephone and other means to provide service to the development community and others, as necessary. Call 910-332-6560 for general engineering related assistance or fill out the online Engineering Contact Form.
To keep our staff and customers safe, no more than eight customers at a time will be admitted to the lobby. Customers will be asked to remain six feet apart and are encouraged to wear face masks.
Beginning 9 a.m. Monday, staff will take walk-ins for ONLY the following transactions:
- In-person payments. Check payments should still be placed in the drop box outside the building. Staff retrieves and processes drop-box payments twice per day.
- Moves/service transfers. Customers should have ALL documentation and additional paperwork completed and in-hand upon arrival. Staff are not able to make copies of items for customers.
Customers are still encouraged to make payments and complete applications for service transfers online at www.CFPUA.org. Forms to start, stop, or transfer service can be found here.
An APPOINTMENT will be required for the following transactions:
- In-person meetings regarding accounts, including:
- Setting up a payment plan
- Disputing charges on accounts
Call 910-332-6550 during regular business hours to schedule an appointment with customer service staff. Select option 4 from the voice-response menu to be directed to a customer service representative.
Please do not come in-person to CFPUA to schedule an appointment.
Types of business that will continue to be conducted ONLY by phone or online include:
- Inquiries and submittals to CFPUA’s Engineering Department
- Inquiries regarding builder fees such as SDC fees, tap fees, and inspection fees. These fees can be paid through the drop box, but NOT in-person at this time.
- Retrieval of account numbers or other account information